Saturday, November 28, 2009

Letter from Wendy 11/21/09

Seventh Email...

Hey Casey, I can only type for a minute. I got some bad news from the doctor yesterday and I am still reeling. We are starting back over at the beginning and it makes me sick to think about it. I can't look at my boys without crying. God has gotten me through so much, and I feel selfish asking Him for more. I really have so much to do to get ready for this. I have to prepare as much as a person can prepare for something like this.
I am so glad Carli is getting on so well with you. You can't think too much about the past and mistakes you've made where she's concerned. That doesn't help you or her. What you do is enjoy her, and let her enjoy you. Kids are resilient. God made them that way. You are her mommy and she loves you unconditionally just the way you love her. I thank God that she is back with you where she can catch up on all the hugs and kisses she ever wanted, and where you can teach her about Jesus's love for her. I also thank God for the change in your mom and your relationship with her. I know how life-changing the mother/daughter bond can be and I'm glad you've found that. I'm glad for your mom, too. I'm sure it has meant just as much to her.
I still pray for you guys and I still look forward to seeing you at Christmas time. FaceBook kind of got put on hold this week because of the new developments with the doctor. I will get to it soon hopefully. I'm spending a lot of time scared to death and praying and crying. These holidays are going to be so special and so sad all at the same time. I'll type more soon when I can.
Love,Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment