Saturday, November 28, 2009

Letter from Wendy 11/05/09

Fifth Email...

I can't type long because I have to get some rest. Big couple of days! I drove yesterday and today for the first time, and it surprised me how much it hurt! Who knew? I understand now why they had me wait 8 weeks. Also, I picked up my baby and carried him! So I am really sore and tired. I wanted to reply though, because I get so excited when my prayers are answered so specifically. I'm not saying things happen just because I pray for them, I know you and several other people are also praying for the same things but it is still exciting to me. First of all I prayed long ago for yours and Lonnie's financial condition. At the time that was the only real complaint you had about your life in general, so I prayed for God to lessen that burden. Now He has! Then this week I have prayed about Carli coming to live with you and how as a mother I really hurt to see mother and daughter without each other, and now look, she is coming home! Oh God is awesome, and I really love hearing all your happy news. Now I will pray for Candess and her allergies.
I got so excited when you said you were coming down to Texas for Christmas and I secretly wondered if I could ask you to come see me, and then I read on and you are! I mean goodness, if I get any more good news I'll not know what to do with myself. I am really looking forward to a visit from you. I will meet you somewhere if you need me to, or you are welcome to come to my house. You just let me know. I won't take a lot of your time, cause I know you have a lot of family to see, but I would love to see you guys.
I'll type more later. I'm sorry I run out of steam so quickly. I have to tell you about our busy week. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like sitting up more. Talk to you then...
Love,Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment